Provides both wheelchair and pedestrian access to the existing doorway. Suitable for internal or external applications up to 1000mm.
- Practical – provides both wheelchair and pedestrian access at the same doorway – inside or outside.
- Easy to Use – convenient controls (remote option available) and shallow approach ramp.
- Easy installation – self contained unit is suitable for mounting on a flat 100mm concrete base and can be installed in less than a day.
- Cost Effective – often cheaper than a ramp and can be re-sited.
- Reliable – battery back-up provides normal operation (up to 30 cycles) in case of power cut.
- Low Maintenance – annual servicing recommended. Maintenance contract available.
- Safe – built in the UK to BS 6440 by a Company with over 30 years’ experience in mobility and access products.
- Versatile – the lift will travel up to 1000mm with upper gate protection or 960mm with a triple bridge unit.
- Unobtrusive – blends into its surrounding.
- Application range: can be sited internally or externally for wheelchair users only
- Maximum safe working load: 250kg
- Closed height: 75mm
- Maximum height served: 1000mm
- Power supply electrical requirements: 220 / 240V~50 / 60 Hz 13A single phase
- Low voltage control system: 24V DC
- Operating temperature range: -10 degrees C to + 40 degrees C
- Safety: automatic wheelchair arrestor mechanism and full battery back-up. Constant pressure controls
- Drive: bellows enclosed hydraulic scissor mechanism