The Ecopool pool lift is a no frills pool access hoist. It was designed to look good and keep the price low. By dispensing with plastic covers the cost is kept down.
To operate the lift the user sits on the chair. An attendant or carer then pushes the lift to the side of the pool. The brakes are then activated. The swimmer is then lowered into the water by pressing the down button.
Manufactured by Digiproject in Italy. Ecopool lifts are distributed in the UK and Ireland by Dolphin Lifts. The Ecopool is powered by an electronic Linak actuator.
Call us today on 01276 856060. To learn more about pool lifts or to get a quote for this product.
Ecopool Pool Lift Specs:
- Maximum capacity: 136 kg
- Maximum arm travel: 1260 mm
- Seat depth into the water: 650 mm
- Time of lowering into the water with weight: 20 sec.
- Time of lifting with weight: 25 sec.
- Weight of the machine: 135 kg
- Battery: 12 V
- Power: 24 V
- Mobile push-button panel with spiral cable IPX06 for the up and down movements from the water.
- 4 Wheels with 200 mm diameter.
- Service brake on rear wheels.
- Headrest included.
- Removable leg support.
- Emergency mushroom shape button.
- Removable battery for charging.
- External battery charger.
- Authonomy: 60 complete work cycles.
- Safety front rubber stoppers.
- Painted stainless steel frame for the parts in contact with water.
- 180 °C powder coating.
- 2 point safety belts.
- Pivoting rear wheels.