The Elesse is an enclosed home lift which travels between two floors in your house. Enclosed home lifts have become an increasingly popular alternative to stairlifts.
Designed and manufactured in England, the Wessex Elesse is available in a choice of colours and finishes. There is no need to form a lift shaft and the lifts free standing tracks eliminate the need for a load bearing wall.
Elesse Features and Options
- Free standing tracks give you a wider choice of lift locations.
- Delivered flat packed for ease of transport and entry into the home.
- Door can be handed right or left to suit the user and the room.
- Illuminated internal push button controls designed for ease of use.
- Audible alarm with battery back-up for use in an emergency.
- Sensors prevent movement if obstructed.
- Rated load capacity of 250kg.
- Wireless control for added convenience.
- Power operated door.
Enclosed Home Lift better than a stairlift?
- Space saving design (0.9sq m).
- Keeps the staircase clear of obstruction.
- Can fit almost anywhere in a room.
- Aesthetically pleasing design.
- Standard complient (BS 5900:2012).
- Quieter than a stairlift.
- Easy to operate.
- Far more luxurious.