The Mobi Bariatric Changing Table has been designed to meet the needs of bariatric users. It is a heavy duty adult changing table with a 500kg lifting capacity. A powerful 12K Newton motor is coupled with an extra wide mattress platform. Making it the ideal solution for changing disabled bariatric patients.
Mobi’s range of products do not require any wall mounting or floor fixing. Consequently they are versatile and easy to move. Service users can be transported easily from room to room. Bearing in mind that the door opening has to be 1100mm or more.
The Mobi Heavy Duty Changing Table is electronically operated. This makes it easy to adjust the height of the table. Which is beneficial for both the carer and user. The table is suitable for dry room environments only.
Heavy Duty Table Measurements
- Code for mild steel powder coated – 3161
- Table dimensions length – 2000 mm
- Table dimensions width – 960 mm
- Travel range – 550-920 mm
- Safety guards width – 1050 mm
- Safety guards height – 165 mm
- Castor centres length – 1500 mm
- Castor centres width – 800 mm
- Nominal clearance – 150 mm
- Max user weight – 500 kg
- Product weight – 100 kg
Changing tables are often used with ceiling hoists. Dolphin are specialist in the supply and installation of all types of ceiling lift. For more information call us today on 01276 856060.