Luna Ceiling Hoists combine stylish looks with exceptional functionality. The same unit can be used as a fixed or portable ceiling hoist. This makes it a cost effective option for care facilities as one lift can cover a wide range of lifting requirements.
The Luna is now IPx4 tested for use in wet areas. Consequently it can be used in bathrooms without risk to the hoist or the user. The hand controls are available in IPx4 and IPx7 tested versions. The IPx7 controller should be specified if there is a risk of it being submerged in water.
Wall Mounted E Track:
One of the hoists great innovations is the side mounted tracking system. The E-Track is a thin profile, horizontally fixed rail. This means you don’t need to fix unsightly wall or ceiling brackets.
A horizontal fixing can be beneficial for many reasons. For example, if you can’t ceiling fix because there are services above. The same is true for rooms that have vaulted or uneven ceilings. Fitting an E track will eradicate the issue.
If a vertical wall post can’t be fitted because there are heating pipes or furniture in the way. Using an E track will solve the problem.
Luna Ceiling Hoist Features:
- Class leading design and functionality.
- IPx4 protection class. Tolerates watering.
- One lift: with a fixed or portable option in the same modular design.
- Patented Ergolet hooks on spreader bar, simple and safe to use, with a range to suit standard, paediatric and bariatric needs.
- Versatility for fixed and portable applications.
- Clean and simple state-of-the-art-design.
- Weight capacity of up to 275kg / 605 lbs.
- Easy charging via hand control on wall mounted docking station.
- Available with an optional IPx7 hand control that can be immersed in water.
- Electrical emergency stop.
- Soft start and stop motor control.
- Electrical and manual emergency lowering.
- Low battery indicator (visual LED).
- Charging indicators.
- Power on indicators.
- Overload protection.
- Emergency brake system.
- Max Capacity: 200kg/275kg
- Length of Lifting Strap: 2200mm
- Weight: 6.7 kg w/o spreader bar
- Pod Measurements: 320mm X 130mm
- Charging: 100- 240 V, 0,5 A
- Time to charge: Appr. 4,5 – 5 hours to fully charge empty battery
- Lifting speed down: 44 mm/sec with 89 kg load
- Lifting speed up: 30 mm/sec with 89 kg load
- No. of lifts per charge: 50 lifts of 0,5m with 100 kg
- Chassis: Aluminium
- Housing: High Impact, moulded ABS
Go to our ceiling hoist guide page to learn more about having a hoist installed. If you want to speak about a particular project please call us on 01276 856060.
Luna Ceiling Hoist Video