The Splash Pool Lift is a semi-portable lifting system designed for swimming facilities seeking to provide user-friendly access to their swimming pools. The Splash! is battery powered and is operated by a screw driven actuator. The design and durability of the system ensures consistent operation and minimises service problems.
The hoist is attached to the pool deck using a square anchor, which is included in the pricing. We request a Poolside Configuration Worksheet with each order so that the lift can be engineered to match the each customer’s specific pool specifications.
Splash Pool Lifts are virtually maintenance free. The components are made from corrosion-resistant materials, including powder-coated aluminium (arms, housing), and powder-coated stainless steel (base, mast, and seat frame).
The unique seat of the lift was specifically designed to provide the user with the greatest possible comfort and ease of transfer. The hand control is completely waterproof, and allows either the user or the attendant to control its operation with ease. The control box and battery are water resistant and should be protected from long exposure to the water.
A small, waterproof cover is included with each lift to cover the control box when the system is in use. If the lift is used outdoors, an optional full cover is available for purchase and is recommended to use to protect the system. Pricing includes a footrest.
Splash Configuration Options:
- Splash – The Standard Splash lift provides 300lb lifting capacity. Mounted to deck with standard anchor socket.
- Splash Spa – Designed for use with spas up to 52″ (132 cm) above the deck.
- Splash Hi/Lo – The perfect lift for facilities that have an above ground spa and an in-ground pool. The dual position chair allows a single lift to be used in both locations.
- Splash HD – Increased lifting capacity to 400lb. Mounted to deck using square anchor (included with lift).
- Splash Extended Reach – For use with pools with unusual gutter configurations requiring a longer reach to the water line.
- Splash Extended Reach Hi/Lo – For use in places with an above ground pool and below ground pool or with unusual configurations.
Splash Pool Lift Accessories:
Protect your investment with a full, all-weather cover. Custom fitted for the Splash! Semi-Portable Aquatic Lift.
The Stability Vest was designed to facilitate the transfer of individuals with limited or no independent upper body or trunk stability. The vest attaches the user to the chair, strapping them in for support.
Detachable powder coated stainless steel armrests are available for increased sense of security.
Waterproof seat pad designed to enhance comfort and minimize potential skin damage that could occur during transfer is available as an optional accessory.
The Spine Board Attachment works with any standard spine board (not included). Simply remove the chair assembly by pulling the attachment pin and replace that assembly with the Spine Board Attachment. One person can easily extract an injured swimmer from a pool, keeping the injured person fully supine during the procedure.
The Splash Caddie facilitates handling, transporting and storing a Splash pool lift. Fabricated from rugged steel for strength and powder-coated for appearance, the Splash! Caddie helps to protect both your investment and your staff. The Caddie simplifies both insertion and removal of the connector shaft into the insert in the pool deck and becomes a convenient storage rack for the lift when not in use.