The Splash Pool Lift is a semi-portable lifting system. Designed for swimming facilities seeking to provide user-friendly access to their swimming pools. Splash is battery powered. It uses a screw driven actuator. The durable design of the system ensures consistent operation.
The hoist is attached to the pool deck using a square anchor. One anchor is included in the price. We request a Poolside Configuration Worksheet with each order. This helps us make the lift suitable for each customers pool.
Splash Pool Lifts are virtually maintenance free. Components are made from corrosion-resistant materials, including powder-coated aluminium (arms, housing). Powder-coated stainless steel (base, mast, and seat frame).
The unique seat of the lift was designed to be very comfortable for the user. It is much flatter. Which helps people who side tranfer. The hand control is completely waterproof. Allowing the user or the attendant to control its operation with ease. The control box and battery are water resistant.
A small waterproof cover is included with each lift . This covers the control box when the system is in use. If the lift is used outdoors. An optional full cover is available for purchase. This is recommended if you store the lift outside. Pricing includes a footrest.
Splash Pool Lift Configuration Options:
- Splash – The Standard Splash lift provides 300lb lifting capacity. Mounted to deck with standard anchor socket.
- Spa Splash – Designed for use with spas up to 52″ (132 cm) above the deck.
- Hi/Lo Splash – The perfect lift for facilities that have an above ground spa and an in-ground pool. The dual position chair allows a single lift to be used in both locations.
- Splash HD – Increased lifting capacity to 400lb. Mounted to deck using square anchor (included with lift).
- Extended Reach Splash – For use with pools with unusual gutter configurations requiring a longer reach to the water line.
- Splash Extended Reach Hi/Lo – For use in places with an above ground pool and below ground pool or with unusual configurations.
Splash Pool Lift Accessories:
Protect your investment with a full, all-weather cover. Custom fitted for the Splash! Semi-Portable Aquatic Lift.
The Stability Vest was designed to facilitate the transfer of individuals with limited or no independent upper body or trunk stability. Attach the vest to the chair to provide users with more support.
Detachable powder coated stainless steel armrests are available for increased sense of security.
The Spine Board Attachment works with any standard spine board. Spine boards must be purchased seperately. Fitting the attachment is easy. Simply remove the chair assembly by pulling the attachment pin. Then replace that assembly with the Spine Board Attachment. One person can easily extract an injured swimmer from a pool. This will keep the injured person fully supine during the procedure.
Splash Caddie facilitates handling, transporting and storing a Splash pool lift. Fabricated from rugged steel for strength and powder-coated for appearance. The Caddie helps to protect both your investment and your staff. Simplifying insertion and removal of the connector shaft into the insert in the pool deck. It is also a convenient storage rack for the lift when it isn’t being used.