The Handimove mobile pool lift is battery powered and can be easily removed from poolside by one person with no lifting necessary. By pressing a button on the control box the pool hoist will lift itself out of its socket and can be wheeled away on its castors. The pool lift can be used with the unique body support system or a more conventional spreader bar and sling system.
Handimove’s body support system is the quickest way to transfer from a wheelchair directly into the pool and can only be used with Handimove hoisting products. By firmly and safely supporting the user around the sides, it is much easier to swim away once in the water. The stainless steel tubes of the body support are electrolytically coated to increase their resistance to rust. If more support is required a seat sling can be used and 2 point or 4 point spreader bars are available to enable looped slings for more complicated transferring needs.
For use with indoor or outdoor swimming pools, the Handimove pool lift is made from stainless steel and has an exceptional range of motion which is useful if there is a low water line below the top edge of the pool. The safe working load is 135 kg and the lift easily rotates through 360 degrees. Safety features include an emergency stop switch and emergency down switch.
Handimove Pool Lift Storage and Removal
When removed from the poolside socket the pool lift can be stored in a freestanding upright position. The socket is supplied with a blanking plug to leave a flush surface when the lift is not in use. Multiple sockets can be installed to service different locations within the same facility. This is a popular choice for leisure centres, fitness clubs and public swimming baths where there is a need to access more than one pool.
A hole with a diameter of 110mm should be cut to a depth of 170mm to allow for the installation of a standard socket. The maximum allowable distance between the pool edge and centre of the socket is 700mm, the minimum distance is 150mm. For more information on how to correctly install the socket, please see the pool hoist installation manual pdf. Once installed, only one person is required to be able to safely remove the pool lift from its socket for storage. The pool lift can be stored in an upright position without the need for additional sockets or mounting brackets.
Handi-Move Pool Lift Specifications
- Removable and relocatable lift with rubber wheels
- Manufactured from lacquered stainless steel 316
- Underground insertion slot made of stainless steel 316, located at poolside
- Insertion slot cover made of plastic, for sealing the slot when not in use
- 4 rubber wheels, 2 of them with a brake
- Battery powered (2 x 12V-7Ah batteries)
- Duplicate control device, electrical on the electrical cabinet, and pneumatic via a moisture resistant manual hand control with suspension hook (IP67)
- Emergency stop and electrical emergency-down
- Lift provided with a swivel hook, for the attachment of different body support systems
- Large ergonomically positioned handgrips
- Turns 360 on its axis
- Simple installation or removal of the lift, without lifting. The pool lift lifts itself out of the anchoring slot in the ground by means of an electro-mechanical system
- Weight 97 Lbs / 44 kg
Contact Us for Detailed Pool Lift Pricing
Prices are determined by site conditions and the needs of the end users. To arrange a quotation or for more pricing information please call us on 0800 9800 126 or email us via email@example.com. A full installation service is available on request. For more information on how to choose the right lift for your pool see our guide to pool lifts.
Handimove Full Brochure
Handimove Pool Lift Leaflet
Handimove Pool Lift Exploded Parts
Handimove Pool Lift Install Manual
Handimove Pool Lift Load Forces
Handimove Pool Lift Range Chart
Handimove Pool Lift User Manual