Liko Multirall is an easy to move, portable overhead lift that can also be used for room to room patient transfers. Multirall can be installed on a rail system in two different ways.
• Hang Multirall in a carriage directly on the rail system. It works exactly like a conventional overhead lift.
• Mount it the other way, with the lift strap attached to the carriage, and Multirall becomes readily portable. In addition, it enables room-to-room transfers with only one lift unit.
A trolley accessory is available for institutions with multiple rails systems, which makes the Multirall very easy to move and store when not in use.
Liko Multirall Technical Data:
- Product Number: 3130001
- Product Name: Multirall 200
- Max Load: 200 kg (440 lbs)
- Weight: 8.7 kg (19 lbs)
- Lifting speed: 6 cm/s (2.4inch/s)
- Lifting range: 160 cm (63 inch)
- Emergency lowering: Electrical
- Controls: Wander lead