The Monarch Ceiling Hoist has been designed by leading industry veterans. The hoist is a robust and ultra reliable way to lift and transfer people. Buttons and lights have been kept to a minimum. This makes the controls simple and intuitive to use.
Lithium ion batteries are used so the lift can be used more often between charges. Also you can expect far fewer battery replacements. An Li ion battery is more friendly to the environment than lead acid batteries.
- More lift cycles: delivers 50% more lift cycles per charge than industry average.
- Less charging time: recharges from full depletion in only 2 hours, with daily charge needed of only 15 to 30 minutes.
- Fewer replacements: battery replacement estimated at every 5 years with normal usage.
- More reliable: fewer service calls for dead batteries.
- Greener: no lead acid disposal issues and longer life of battery.
- No memory effect: battery does not deteriorate from constant charging.
- Power: fast lift speed even at maximum capacity lifting weight.
SureClip Spreader Bar System
The SureClip system opens outwards giving users peace of mind that the sling is safely secured each time the hoist is operated.
Compatible with other ceiling hoist tracks
If you already have a ceiling track system in place but need to change the hoist pod. You may be able to replace it with a Monarch hoist using a simple conversion kit.
Regent FastTrack System
FastTrack is designed to simplify installation. Consequently our engineers will spend less time in your residence.
A comprehensive selection of tracks and bends are available. This means we can provide everything from a simple point to point transfer. To a very complex system with multiple transfer points.
Monarch Ceiling Host XY Track System
The XY track system is an “H” shaped ceiling lift track. Looking up at the ceiling the tracks will make an H shape. Two parallel tracks are joined together with a moving straight track.
This enables patient transfer anywhere within the H shape tracks. Which can be especially useful in a bathroom where you may have multiple lifting requirements. XY systems can connect to neighbouring rooms. For example from a bedroom to a bathroom, via a gate system.