The health and safety of our customers is our absolute priority and we hope that you are all safe and well at this incredibly difficult time.
We are very aware that our customer base is among the most vulnerable groups with regard to exposure to Covid-19.
We would like to assure everyone that we are taking this crisis very seriously and are doing everything practically possible to comply with Government advice and guidelines.
Therefore the following steps that we have already taken are subject to review as the situation develops. Please note, this is a condensed version of our safeguarding policy which is available on request.
- All staff and sub-contractors have been warned to self-isolate if they have either a high temperature or a new continuous cough.
- If any staff member lives with someone that has symptoms they have been told to stay at home for 14 days.
- Staff have been made aware of the need to regularly wash their hands with soap and water or use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.
- All non-essential visits, meetings and travel have been cancelled for the foreseeable future.
- Our engineers have been issued with masks, gloves and shoe protectors.
- Before visiting properties our customers are being asked if they have symptoms or have been exposed to people that have symptoms.
- We have successfully trialled operating our offices remotely so that we can continue to serve our customers if the Government advises all workplaces to close.
- We have in place a no handshaking policy and are practicing social distancing.
We know how essential the products we supply are to our customers health and safety. We are still installing and maintaining our products wherever possible as we believe it is more dangerous to our customers safety for us not to do so.
Therefore we will do absolutely everything we can to continue to give the very best service possible during this unprecedented crisis.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me directly. You can reach me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 01276 856060.
Dolphin Mobility Ltd.